Data Driven Log Explorer
Member of Technical Staff
Analyzing logs is a critical part of any software developers work. Large enterprises often use specialized tools like to browse and analyze logs, but all your logs might not be loaded in elastic search or perhaps you are an independent developer who does not have access to tools like ELK or Splunk.
There is substantial potential to introduce intelligent feature based on data analysis. This project would also be an exciting exploration from an HCI standpoint.
Expected outcome -
- A first of it's kind standalone desktop application for log analysis.
- A paper submission to top tier software engineer or HCI conference.
- Backend Developer: Rust or Typescript.
- Frontend Developer: Typescript.
- UX Designer: Adobe Illustrator, CoralDraw, Inkscape or equivalent.
Project Duration (in Months)
Number of openings