Mobile Application Product Management
Product managers tread the intersection between business, technology, and user experience, discovering products that are valuable, usable, and feasible. That said, for mobile applications, the fate of the product is determined long before the launch. We want to kick off our idea for a mobile application with the following:
1. Market and consumer research - What do users say they want vs. what do they actually need? Is there a market for our app?
2. Innovation, but not just for innovation’s sake - What way can we solve users’ problems that is unique to our application?
3. Development specs and cost - What is the most cost-effective way to build the application?
Basic interest and/or understanding of conducting competitor and market research, interest in UI/UX, wireframing skills, passion for connecting people
Project Duration (in Months)
Number of openings
1. What interests you about this internship?
2. What accomplishments are you most proud of?