Quality Assurance Testing for Startup Company
Product Manager Consultant
Working remotely, reporting to the Product Manager, the QA Intern will be responsible for supporting quality assurance efforts throughout the entire development lifecycle.
* Designing and executing test plans and test cases for responsive B2C website
* Manual testing of applications across multiple browsers and platforms
* Logging clear and reproducible bug reports
* Partnering with developers in a fast-paced e-commerce environment to support a rapid release cycle
YOU: An energetic self starter that pays hyper attention to the details. You have a desire to know how every nut and bolt in the product works, should work, and how it is going to be used. You have an interest in the area in which programming and user experience meet. You find satisfaction in locating bugs and describing their cause with precision so that the development team can take action to fix the issues and the end user has a seamless experience.
Excellent writing skills to be used for detailed descriptions of test procedures and for reporting and following up on issues under development. Previous experience in QA a plus.
Project Duration (in Months)
Number of openings
1. What interests you about this project?
2. What accomplishments are you most proud of?